Well... I'm not sure if anyone even bothers to check my blog since it appears that I have dropped off the face of the planet! haha. But just in case SOMEONE cares, I will give the quick update of my summer. Pictures to follow!
So what did I do in the summer time? Well... LOTS of AMAZING stuff!!!
1. Run the triathlon
2. Go to Washington DC with my family
3. Dad turned FIFTY!!!
4. Shelley Family Reunion
5. Upstate New York trip with my Grandparents, including an unforgettable trip to Palmyra.
6. Teach a very small handful of piano lessons
7. Get ready to head back to ASU
Needless to say, it's been a VERY full summer and I haven't even been around very much. It was lots of fun and it's hard to accept that it's actually over. Best wishes to everyone who is going back to school this week!
4 comments:
I care Kailei! Summer always seems to end the minute you start to enjoy it. Blah. But maybe I'll see you more at school this semester! Good luck to you!!
~Rhonda~
Ooh--new background! I think the real question is what didn't you do this summer? :) Good luck to you with school!
Yea! An update. We are all so busy its fun to see the extra stuff on your blog. Love ya Aunt Melissa
Hope you had a great first days of school! :D
Post a Comment