Wednesday, September 29, 2010

GUESS WHAT?!?!?!

This weekend is General Conference!!!

AND... (drum roll please)


I GET TO GO TO SALT LAKE FOR IT!!!!!!!!!

I have never been and I am SO SO SO excited!

The downfall is that my family can't experience it with me.

I'm going with some amazing friends whom I love dearly and I know that we are going to have an absolute blast!

I love General Conference. Favorite weekend of the year hands down! But... I have never experienced conference in person... don't get me wrong. I know it is a HUGE blessing to have it on TV/internet/satellite, and I KNOW that you don't have to be there to really feel the Spirit and receive all the direction... BUT, I think it's going to be A-mazing!

I will defintely post pictures after the weekend.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

You'd better... ;)

Julie said...

Have a wonderful time! :D