50's night
Adam and I went to Chick fil A on Friday night. The one at Riverview does theme night every Friday night (if you dress up in the theme you get free food:) and last week was 50's week! We had a ton of fun dressing up. I had to go to my final voice area concert and Adam came with me. We were down at the Mesa Arts Center and these way cute little old ladies kept looking up at us and pointing. Finally, one of them came up and said to me "You look just like I did in the 50's!" SUCCESS!!! hee hee. She stayed and chatted with us about how fun the 50's were and she was just the sweetest thing ever!
Thanks for letting me borrow your skirt, Jenny!
Isn't the little curly in Adam's hair awesome! (Go Becky!) Gotta love the 50's!
I really felt that we should be swing dancing or something! ha ha. It was a way fun night. As you all know, I love dressing up in crazy costumes!
Finals
I am finished with three of my finals (which I think all went quite well) and I have two more left. I'm not worried about theory on Wednesday, but Statistics tomorrow could be rough. Hopefully I will be able to do well... we will see.
Life
I have really enjoyed this year at ASU. I feel that I have grown so much as a person in so many ways. Institute is such a great program. I have learned so much about the Gospel and about myself. My other classes have been good too, even statistics. In all, it has just been such a great year. I have stayed so busy and things seem to move and change so fast, but I am in a good place and I wouldn't want it any other way. I am so grateful for the experiences that I have been blessed with and the lessons that I am taught along the way.
3 comments:
What a fun cluster of events! :) I always love reading your blog, good luck on your final, I'm sure you'll do great, and I'm glad you are having a blast! :D
Ca-yute!! Looks like you guys have a ton of fun together! I hope all your finals go well! Hey, summer will be here soon, and then we can hang out. Yay! See you soon!
~Rhonda~
Aw fun!!! Ok, so I'd say something else, all intense and thought-provoking, but it may just come out sounding loopy and hyper, because I'm beyond exhausted right now! Only one final left my dear, and then we PARTY!!! Woot! :D I'll leave it at that. :)
Post a Comment