Thursday, March 18, 2010

Ode to Spring Break

(Sing to the tune of "Ode to Joy")


Spring break, spring break, I adore thee
Fun and free and fanciful!
Spring break, spring break, I adore thee
Restful, peaceful, wonderful.

I get enough sleep, straighten my hair,
Spend time with friends and family
Wear my contacts, play piano
Exercise every day!

Movie marathons, Yummy Pizza
Family visiting from Utah
Write a blog post, play some good games
Read a new book just for fun

Spring break, spring break, where did you go?
Why did you just up and run?

Ah yes... It is Thursday of spring break and I have had SO much fun! But... I have SO much work to do now and only TWO DAYS left! Yikes! Where did the week slip off to?!?!

On Saturday, I did some very overdue "Spring Cleaning" and celebrated a friend's wedding. Sunday was wonderful. I love, love LOVE being the Primary Chorister! Monday, my family went camping out at Usery Pass and spent Tuesday morning hiking and playing. WAY fun! That night, I had a Disney Princess movie marathon with Jenny, which we have been planning for ages. SO awesome! I forget how wonderful those movies really are. Then Wednesday, my Grandma Shelley and Aunt Caroline and Uncle Dan got here so that was really nice. Today, I went to the movies with Julie and had a real good time.

BUT... next week I have 4 tests and 2 projects due!!! Uh-OH! I guess I should now stop blogging and get to work!

What did YOU do this week?

1 comment:

Brandon Randall said...

I went to school, because BYU doesn't have a spring break. (:/ combined with :D)