Friday, April 16, 2010

A Picture Catch Up

So... here are some pictures of the last while... I'm not even going to try to keep them in order. Enjoy! :)

1. Me at the top of the Wind Cave Hike at usury pass. We went there over spring break with my family while Grandma Shelley, Uncle Dan and Aunt Carolyn were here. This is my "victory" pose... Only Dad and I went all the way to the top

2. Wind Cave Sign (I think the dangling legs are the best part of this pic! :)

3. Grandma and Mackay on our nature walk

4. (This one is especially out of order) This is a random bird that Mom and I found in Michaels and made a big joke about it being a hair clip! ha ha good times.

5. Dad on the top of the wind cave hike

6. My car hit 50000 miles over Spring Break!!!!! CRAZY! I am still loving my little car... and I'm learning more about it. I now know how to check for various things and change my own oil! WOOT!

7. We died some stinking awesome Easter Eggs... The Polka Dot one was my fav

8. Kadon and I made homemade lava lamps and they were pretty much Giga-Awesome! (Kadon's is the green one that obviously worked better than mine did... )

So that's the past while in a nutshell!










2 comments:

Linda and Rhonda said...

Awesome lava lamps! How did you make those? What a fun project. Also, I love your victory pose! It's fabulous!
~Rhonda~

Julie said...

Looks fun! :D I love you and your family!

So, yeah... I haven't seen you in such a long time. We definitely need to catch up some time! Yes? I'm thinking girls night... :)