-PICTURES!!! (finally... I have to go all the way back to this summer! I'm such a slacker)
-An actual update on my life
-Fun family updates
-A stinking awesome Jenny/Kailei post... oh yes... it will be epic!
Here is a hint of our joint blog post topic... any guesses?

Sadly, our computer crashed, so all the pictures and things are on that computer. Everything can be saved, but it will take a bit of time... so just wait patiently :) Actually... I'm not even sure if anyone still bothers to read this, so maybe I don't have to worry all that much. haha.
3 comments:
I can't wait!!! (Mwahaha...)
You better get that computer working very quickly!!! I can't wait to hear all about you and Jenny's adventure. The suspense is killing me! Also, WAHOOO!!!!!!! No more finals!!!!
~Rhonda~
It's going to be amazing! Can't wait! :D
Post a Comment