Well... I am finally going to update you all on my life! This will be a very slow process, but I will do my best. haha. And now that Jenny showed me how much better the updated version of Blogger is, I can upload pictures without going crazy!
One of my many summer adventures was a trip to Washington DC!
We went because my Dad turned FIFTY!!! Crazy!! So this trip was our celebration. Mom's birthday is the day after Dad's, so it was a lot of fun to celebrate both in such a fun place!
 |
The birthday boy with the sweet shirt we made him
|
The Sights:
 |
We have some awesome pictures of us touching the tip, but they are on a different camera...
I will post them (hopefully) some other time. |
 |
| Washington DC LDS Temple |
Family Fun:
 |
| At the police memorial. What crazy brothers I have! |
 |
| Lincoln memorial |
 |
| A bed in the barracks at Fort McHenry |
 |
| More at Ft. McHenry... it took 2 steps to make me taller than Mackay! haha. |
 |
| This one was our Christmas card :) |
 |
| Philadelphia was lots of fun! Here we are at the Liberty Bell. Sorry for the poor quality... cell phone pic |
 |
| We went to the Hershey factory!!!! |
So basically, it was WAY fun... I don't have pictures of everything we did (lots are on other cameras), but in all, it was a great trip. We saw all the memorials, went to TONS of museums (including the Holocaust and lots of the Smithsonian's), went all over Philadelphia in a super fun walking tour to see where the Declaration and Constitution and things were signed, visited my mom's cousin Lonna and her family, visited the Corbett family, went to the DC Temple, visited Hersey PA, and MUCH more! It was so much fun to be with my family and experience so many new things. I had been to DC before on a choir trip, but I was able to see so much more this time around. Thank you, Mom and Dad for a great trip and lots of fun memories!
3 comments:
Haha--I love the picture of you being taller than Mackay! :)
I have to agree with Jenny... it is pretty awesome! :) Looks like your family had a fun time! Thanks for sharing the pics.
you are amazing my cousin i love and miss you so much and i have a challenge for you so go look at my blog and see it i have been catchin up lol i love you so much
Post a Comment