Monday, January 24, 2011

FINAL PAYMENT!!!

 Today, I went to my lovely credit union and made the LAST PAYMENT on my car!!!

My car looks just like this one, except mine is really dirty right now. haha. 



So why didn't I just take a picture of my own car, you ask?

I wish I could tell you that I was deciding to be humble and not boast about my car (obviously untrue seeing as I am writing this post right now... I should really work on that Christlike attribute.)

I wish I could tell you that I was too embarrased about how dirty it is (obviously it's not bothering me that badly if I am not doing anything about it).

I wish I could tell you that my camera battery was dead and that I was just too lazy to charge it (well... that one may be true, but it's not the reason).

I wish I could tell you that someone was borrowing my car so it was not home at the moment.

Sadly, the real reason I had to use Google images to find an '07 Toyota Corolla is... mine just so happened to go into the shop on the same day that I payed it off! Ha ha. Oh well... such is life, I suppose. And at least the car in the shop no longer partially belongs to the bank! Here's to hoping that there's not actually anything wrong with it and the fact that the "check engine" light was going on and off for a week is just a fluke...



Ya. I'm sure that's it. Haha.

3 comments:

Linda and Rhonda said...

One of our friends told me once, "Positive thinking: it's almost like faith...but not really." I hope YOUR VERY OWN CAR keeps chugging along for you! Hooray that it's yours!!
~Rhonda~

Julie said...

That's awesome! Let's hope it gets better soon! :D

Jenny said...

Hooray!! (That your car is paid off.) We should do a celebratory dance. :)