Thursday, February 3, 2011

I Hope They Call Me On A Mission

I have officially started (and almost finished) my mission papers and I am SO very excited! I feel so very at peace with this decision. I just know that it is the right time. It has been a very long process, but I know that this is what I can do! I LOVE The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, I love my Savior, and I love knowing the truth and I want to bring that truth, joy, and peace to others. I want others to know that families can be together forever. I want to help people know that they can come unto the Savior and be perfected in Him. I want people to know that The Church has been restored. I look forward to testifying of The Book of Mormon, of latter day prophets and apostles, and of modern revelation through those living oracles. 
I am so excited for this great process! I know that I will be sent where The Lord needs me. 

Don't they just glow?

I am a bit nervous about this whole experience, but I know that The Lord will strengthen me and that He allows the weak things of the world to do His work. I know that only as I rely on Him can I do any good. I am so grateful for the experiences and training that I have had to prepare me. I pray that I can be a humble instrument in the hands of The Lord. I am so grateful for my AMAZING family who has helped me to grow and learn and progress. I am grateful for leaders who have taught and encouraged me. I am grateful that I have always had the most amazing friends who help me want to be better. I am SO grateful for my Savior and Heavenly Father who love me no matter what and who always extend their hands to me. I am so grateful to be a part of this great work in the latter days!  


2 comments:

Julie said...

I'm glad that you are at peace. Keep me up to date with everything as it progresses! :)

delilas said...

So exciting for you and your family. Thanks for committing on my blog I had no ideas that you were blogging and since 2008, where have I been. It was go good seeing you last summer. I will be waiting to hear about your mission call. <3 :D