Dear ASU:
Why are you not done yet? I would appreciate if this last week would go by quickly! K, THANKS!!
Yours Truly,
Tired Student
Dear Self:
Thank you for remembering that you like to go jogging. Please get back in shape ASAP, thanks!
Yours Truly,
Wants to be healthy me
Dear Argentina:
I am pretty much super excited to come to you. Basically, I can't even contain myself!
Yours Truly,
Ridiculously Excited Missionary
Dear Friends:
I really have not died... just sort of dropped off the face of the social planet. I still love you all though. Let's play a lot from June 1 to July 1.
Yours Truly,
A real (but over scheduled) friend
Dear Mackay,
I am very sad that you are leaving the last of May. I still can't believe you're graduating and heading on to the next phase. You are going to be rockin though!!
Yours Truly,
Your Biggest Fan
Dear Kadon,
When did you decide to be a little man? Can't you just be 5 again?!?! Just promise not to grow while I'm gone, K? Thanks so much!
Yours Truly,
Big Sis
Dear My Bed:
I also have not forgotten about you. I know that you feel neglected, and rightly so... but I will return to you very soon! Forgive me for only spending a few hours in you every night! Believe me, I want to get rid of these dark circles!
Yours Truly,
Tired Me
Dear Wonderful People:
Thank you so much for helping me get ready for my mission! Family, you are the best EVER!!! Kevin (even though I'm pretty sure you don't read my blog... but I could be wrong), loaning me your luggage was the nicest thing ever! Ward members, your support is invaluable.
Yours Truly,
A Grateful Future Hermana
Dear Parents:
Thank you for being my strength. Thank you for putting up with my mini break downs. Thanks for getting me ready to go on this mission. I have no idea how you do it all. I LOVE YOU!!!
Yours Truly,
An admiring Daughter
Dear Grandparents:
I'm sorry that I've been working so much and haven't visited every week. I will be better! I will miss you so much!!!
Yours Truly,
Kailei Jo
Dear Bloggers:
Thanks for reading! Sorry that I don't write more often... I'm not sure if many of you still read, but I am glad that you do! Much love
Yours Truly,
A Sparatic Blogger
2 comments:
Dear super busy, future missionary, sleep deprived, amazing friend, Kailei Jo,
You are my hero!
Yours Truly,
Faithful blog reader, forever friend, Rhonda
Wow--that's one full mail bag. ;) Love you! Just one more week-ish!
Post a Comment