Friday, April 15, 2011

The Reason

The reason that I have not blogged in over a month is that I am even MORE busy than usual. Please love me anyways :)

What I am currently doing (super brief version)

- Preparing to serve The Lord on a mission to Argentina
- Going to school: finals are coming, term papers, recording assignments, juries... I could go on
- Spending valued time with my family... I've never been away from them for more than a month...
- Teaching Piano to 22 great little guys!
- Working at my new job (Definitely a blessing, and VERY needed for mission funds, but it's hard when I have so much to do!)
- Serving in my callings
- Not sleeping


Ya... That's pretty much it. Perhaps after finals I will make a real post. Until then, may I leave you with this:


“As we approach this holy week—Passover Thursday with its Paschal Lamb, atoning Friday with its cross, Resurrection Sunday with its empty tomb—may we declare ourselves to be more fully disciples of the Lord Jesus Christ”
(Elder Jeffrey R. Holland, “None Were With Him,” Ensign, May 2002)


1 comment:

Jenny said...

Haha--I'm glad you got the "Not sleeping" part in there. Seriously, I don't know how you function. Good luck with finals and everything else you've got going on! Love you!