1. I LOVE having my finger nails painted! Sadly, I cannot keep polish on for more than a couple of days since I'm always chipping them while playing the piano or guitar.
2. I am addicted to reading! (But only when I have breaks from school... this is the first that I have read for pleasure since spring break!) I may or may not have stayed up til 3:30 this morning reading The Hunger Games... Jenny got me started! I kept telling myself "only one more chapter!" but then I would come to the end of the chapter and there would be NO WAY I could stop there! Perhaps I have a problem...
3. I participated in the 2008 season of Mesa High's Survivor... I had to do some really crazy things, eat some awful things, do physical challenges that pushed me hard, and form alliances to end up at 5th place... Secretly, I had SO MUCH FUN!
4. I LOVE roller coasters! The crazier they are, the faster they are, and the more they go upside down the better!
5. I am the oldest of 13 grandchildren on my Mom's side and the 30th of 33 on Dad's.
(I don't have pictures of all of the grandkids, so I will just do pictures with my grandparents)
Grandma and Grandpa Jones
Grandma Shelley
6. Mint Chocolate Chip is my very favorite ice cream in the entire world!
mmmmmmm!
7. I LOVE to be outdoors. I feel an exhilarating rush when I complete a difficult hike, I really enjoy camping, I like to canoe, swimming is one of my very favorite things, I love being in nature, and I will almost always try new things on outdoor adventures.
8. I really like the show Psych. It makes me really happy, it is just the right amount of silly, and I think the characters are fantastic!
Hit the Jackal Switch! (Did you hit it, Julie?)
9. I believe that there are 3 all time greatest movies that just cannot be topped by others:
3. Sleepless in Seattle
2. You've Got Mail
(I obviously love Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan put together)
1. While You Were Sleeping
The best of the best!
I could watch any of these over and over!
10. I get super duper attached to people. I can know them for just a short time and I feel so attached. I LOVE people and the relationships that we form.









2 comments:
i 100 percent agree on your top 3 movies and even in that order! crazy! i have watched those movies so muuch!! every time we eat mashed potatoes we say " these mashed potatoes are so creamy" hahahaha Love it! miss you so much!
hunger games = best book ever! if you have a problem, i definitely have a problem! i was reading them at red lights. :)
Post a Comment