Mackay left for Texas this week to work for the summer, and I leave in 34 days on my mission!!! (Not that I'm counting or anything... :)
So, we decided that we definitely needed some family pictures since things will never again be the same. (It's fun to have new adventures, but strange that things are happening so fast).
These pictures are by a FANTASTIC photographer, Darby Elizabeth. Check out her sight HERE. She's pretty much amazing and we love her!
Sorry that there are so many pictures, but Darby sent us over 200 and it was SO hard to narrow down even just to these... Here goes!
The Gang:
Strange to think that the next time we have family pictures taken, Mackay and I will both be returned missionaries and Kadon will be 16. YIKES!!! And knowing my family, we will probably not have professional family pictures until a wedding or something major... so our family could have some additions in the next group picture. Also weird.
The Kids:
Yes, I know that Mackay looks older than me. I have accepted this... mostly.
The Parents:
LOVE these pictures!
Mom and the kids:
Dad and the kids:
The Boys:
These next few require some explanation...
How the conversation went down:
DARBY: Don, have you always had a mustache?
DAD: Yes! I look like a 5 year old without one!
DARBY: It's getting pretty gray, you know...
DAD: Maturity, Darby!
KADON: He's an old man.
DARBY: Darn! We should have brought fake mustaches... that would have been soooo funny!
MOM: Remember when Kailei went to DC and the girls took the mustache pictures with their hair?
Next thing I know, everyone is grabbing a strand of my hair! And this is what we get...
Individuals:
Mackay didn't take as many because Darby had just done his Senior pics...
and they are AMAZING!!
Black and White:
I think my "serious" picture is awkward... it's like I don't know how to be serious or something...
Mackay's "serious" picture is totally cool though.
Kadon get's too tickled to be serious. haha.
I LOVE MY FAMILY!!! Thank you to Darby for doing such a great job.
Man, I am going to miss them, but I know that I am doing the right thing!



























3 comments:
I can't believe how much you and your brothers have grown up!! I love your family! and you of course! i am so proud of you and what a wonderful woman you have become! you are going ot be such a wonderful missionary and i am so excited and happy for you!! you are so amazing and such a great example to me. love you tons!
Super cute pictures!
I love the pictures!! What a good looking family!
Post a Comment