Saturday, November 8, 2008

Ice Cream Bugs

Kadon (one of my little brothers...the one that is actually still smaller than me) and I made "ice cream bugs" the other day. We had lots of fun. If you need something yummy and fun for little kids, I would totally recommend these. They are pretty easy and quick and little guys love them. Basically, three scoops of ice-cream to make the body, chocolate syrup for legs, M&M eyes, airheads for antenna (you could use toothpicks or something) and random candy for decorating the bug. 

3 comments:

Linda and Rhonda said...

Brr! It's so cold! How can you stand to eat ice cream? I saw you at the Veterans day concert but couldn't find you after. I was sad, but thanks for coming! How was your Veterans day? You should email me and tell me about it! I might have a story for you too! Love you Kailei!

~Rhonda~

Kinzi Jo said...

my cuz u are so crazy!!!! lol i hope you come home soon so i can have someone to talk to!!!!! i'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bored!!!
kinzi

Stacy said...

Cute bugs! I think Erik, Jack and I will have to do that for FHE next week or something!