First of all, I feel WAY accomplished! I have officially survived my first semester of college!!! I had so so so much fun. It's kinda weird that I am old enough to have a semester of college under my belt but it's exciting. I love institute and it is definitely the greatest part of my day! So included in this survival is my first survival of finals!!! It really wasn't that bad. My voice jury was ultra successful and I was SO stressed about it, but all the judges gave me A's!!! It was so exciting!

Secondly, I hope that you all had a very Merry Christmas! I had a wonderful one. My Grandparents came over and we had such a nice day. I just love Christmas! It is a wonderful time of year and I cannot think of anything better to celebrate than the birth and life of Jesus Christ.
Two days after Christmas, we went up to Utah to visit my Dad's family. We had a great time. It was SO SO cold and you all know how I feel about cold weather, but I survived. It was great to see Grandma Shelley and everyone else. I even went snowboarding a couple of times.

Well...when I say snowboarding, I mean that I spent a ton of time splatted out in the snow and a few inches in my board sliding down the mountain...but it was fun. We had New Years Eve at my Uncle Mark's and Aunt Pam's and it was fun to be with them and Garrett and Ashley. Lots of fun stuff!
When we came hope, my Aunt Kim, Uncle Shane, and their kids were down here from Idaho so it was great to see them. It has been a long time since I have seen those cousins so we had a really great time. We only had a few days with them but it was fun!
So anyways, I am still staying busy and having a great time living life and enjoying the journey! Hope you are all doing wonderfully!!!
3 comments:
Have I ever mentioned how much I absolutely LOVE Kailei Shelley? Cuz I do!! We need to do something together soon, before I miss you too much! Confession: I'm scared for college. It's coming so fast and I don't feel ready. I don't like how high school time is flying. Sheesh! How did you survive all this? I'm proud of you for surviving the devil school for a whole semester without even turning to the dark side! Ha ha! Looks like you had a fantastic Christmas. Use your apron well. Have a wunnerful day!!
~Rhonda~
I'm glad you updated--I was wondering how your Christmas went... :)
Oh Rhonda, I haven't seen you FOREVER!! We have to get together soon. Enjoy the end of high school. It will go fast! Have you decided where you're going next year?
Jenny!!! I haven't see you forever either! We have to catch up ASAP! I want to hear all about your Christmas and everything!
Post a Comment