Thursday, November 6, 2008

Road Trip Pics!!!


If you are really confused by some of these pictures, just go read the previous post... I think that will explain most of these. Then again... lots of them are just really random... but it wouldn't be me and Jenny if it wasn't REALLY random!!! Remember: I gave Jenny the camera while we were driving. So pretty much we had an awesome time and it was the perfect time for us to get away. It was good!!! Oh, by the way... these pictures are REALLY out of order... but I couldn't get them to move, so I finally gave up and decided that no one really cared if they were in order anyways. Enjoy!!!



Me and Jenny at the end of the trip (note the EXTREMELY out of order-ness) YAY!!!! Oh! So when we got home it was FREEZING!!!! Like, really really cold. It was psycho. So that's why we look cold... cuz we are!!!
Random outside-ness
Greasy fair food... what can I say, we were starving and desperate!!! However, we weren't very smart cuz right after we ate the fatty grease we went back to Jenny's Grandma's where we totally could have eaten... but oh well... all part of the experience. 
Me when I fell in the sink. I was pretty much out by this point, but you get the idea. We laughed SO hard. Basically, what happened was that our feet were disgusting from the fair and so we were going to wash them. I hopped up onto the counter and must have gotten too close to the sink and I fell right in. It was a really deep sink too... but it made for a good picture!
Brother Carpenter's favorite=we HAD to take a picture!

This is the mountain that looks like a volcano. You can't tell in the picture, but the clouds above it looked just like smoke coming out of a volcano. It was pretty stinkin awesome!

Jenny's sad cousin, Bryan after his DS broke. Now he had to listen to our chatter and singing at the top of our lungs!!! ha ha. (He came back to Mesa with us from Thatcher)
PANDA COW!!!!!!!!!!! Isn't it amazing?!?!?!?!
It's basically a panda... except for the part that it's cow shaped! 
Me drinking my water as we passed a sign that said "Don't drink and drive" We thought it was funny! Then again, we thought most EVERYTHING on this trip was funny!!!
Albino Cow ('sept not) 

This is the not corn field that looks like a corn field. We thought it was pretty much awesome... but we didn't really know what it was...any suggestions???
 Jenny and Marilee! Shout out to Mar for an awesome performance!
Me and Mar. SO Hotttt!!!
It was SO windy. I promise this wasn't posed!
The annoying truck that kept passing everyone and everyone kept just catching up to it. ha ha
 This is hungry Jenny after we had raced across the fair only to realize that we had only had teddy grams and other junk since this afternoon=STARVING!!! 
We took a picture of all the CD's we listened to on the way. Enchanted is one of our favorites!!!
THE FOOD BOX!!!!! (Yes, just for two people!!!)
Jenny with glasses on. It was SO bright outside, but anytime we went behind a mountain it got really dark, so we did lots of "glasses on, glasses off" motion. So we took pictures of both. I decided to use the "glasses on" one since that is how we were most of the time. Especially on the way home since we were driving straight into the setting sun... not so fun on the eyes!
Me, the driver. This is my excited to leave for the road trip picture!