Isn't it funny how life is going along normally and then everything suddenly happens all at one time? Like how professors must all get together and decide to have test on the same week and a paper due the next? Yeah... I decided that is just how life is going to work out.
I'm so grateful for my family. I'm so glad that I am going to school here and that I can still be here with them. My parents are fabulous and my brothers are so much fun. I am so blessed to be a part of the Shelley family.
SPING BREAK IS ONLY A WEEK AND A HALF AWAY!!! I am SO excited. The only down side is that it is different than my family's spring break (so sad) and my community college friends, including Julie (single tear). But regardless, it will be great to have a break. I need it!
Well... hope everyone is well. I know this is a random post but I just thought I'd hurry and type a few things so you know I'm still here!
2 comments:
Oh my Kailei! How I miss you! I haven't seen you in way too long! Although I feel slightly distant from you, I think I'm ok cuz me and Mckay are friends. He found me today after school and told me that I am his #1 friend on the Orchestra Valentine Fundraiser thing. I was so, WAY EXCITED!! Hooray!! Anyway, as I always say, we need to hang out. Lets just say that stories have been piling up! I'm glad you're still alive!
~Rhonda~
Ah Kailei... don't worry. I'm going to come kidnap you during my Spring Break - we are going to go to Mexico! How could you forget that? It's ok, I've already worked it out with your teachers... you know - I've got connections. :D
By the way, I love your new profile picture!
Post a Comment