Saturday, January 31, 2009

Pictures=random catch up

So... I finally had some time to upload some cool pictures, so this is a random catch-up post that really has nothing to do with anything... but oh well!


Julie and I LOVE to watch Psych on Friday nights! It is such a funny and good show. This is us imitating Gus. We also LOVE Gus. So yeah... we're pretty silly but I love ya Jemma!


Our big family gift for Christmas was to go see "Lion King." It was SO amazing!!! We all loved it tons and we had a great time going with everyone. Thank you Mom and Dad! Family outings are my favorite! I love my family SO so much. I am so blessed to have the greatest family ever!


This is me and my cousin, Kinzi Jo. I think that I mentioned that my Aunt Kim and Uncle Shane and their kids were in town for the New Year... well, this is my oldest cousin on my Mom's side. We are only three months apart (I'm older...even though I'm so much shorter!) so we have a really good time together. We have a tradition that every time she comes here we have to watch "Bed of Roses" so that was great fun! It really is a fantastic movie if you haven't seen it though it is pretty hard core 80's. "Wait! Don't go..." (tee hee)



OH! and an update about my technology woes... I got it figured out! Thank you Brother PazSaldon (sorry for the bad spelling...). I am so grateful for computer geniuses!!! 


So life is good. I'm finally back into the swing of school finally so I am going strong again. I stay busy, but I don't think I'd want it any other way!

5 comments:

Jenny said...

I like your Gus faces. :)

Kinzi Jo said...

uh i look bad and i totally think we need to be in better touch miss kailei!!! met a guy tell u all about it but wait don't go lol oh and i don't care if u are older ur still littler that me so ha ha ha ha oh wait is that a good thing hmmmmmmm idk i love u call me sometime soon i miss u lots now that we actually like each other ha ha
kinzi

Julie said...

Kailei?! Why is that picture of my face on your blog? Your Gus face is stinkin awesome... whereas I just look silly! Oh well... I guess I'll just have to put some more pictures of you up on my blog. Hee hee... hee! (Insert mischievious smile HERE!) :D

Kailei said...

Whatever Julie! Your gus face is ten million times better!!!

Kinzi Jo said...

Kailei Jo Shelley u are totally the bestest cousin in the freaking galaxy ha ha i totally was confused when Craig was like 480 lol then i was like uh oh crap its an arizona number ha ha u crazy kid so ya i'll just have to see what i'm doing for spring break oh on march 6 i am takin my CNA test. Oh and could u do me a huge fav and ask grandma if she made that picture of the temple for me thanks a bunch give all those crazy family members of mine a big hug and kiss from me oh by the way i think that u and Casey Johnson should totally get married hee hee lol
love ya kinzi oh and tell my big macdaddy shelley to call me too i have things to discuss with him love ya