Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Crazy Eights

Marilee "tagged" me and I promised that I would do this, so here I go! (By the way, the order of each 1-8 is not necessarily the order of importance... just the order I thought of them!)

8 Things I'm Looking Forward to :
1. Going to the Temple
2. Getting back into school! (I know... weird. But I'm excited!)
3. Taking actual Music Therapy Classes
4. Jenny's birthday lunch (tomorrow! WOOT!)
5. Psych season 4
6. Going to sleep tonight... I'm so tired!
7. New institute classes
8. Starting to teach piano again!

8 Things I did Yesterday
1. Go to the Gym
2. Teach piano
3. Study the scriptures
4. Have the traditional Rhonda-Scott-Kailei movie day (Up and Harry Potter this year)
5. Say goodbye to Scott (He will be such a great missionary!)
6. Visit my Grandparents
7. Play racket ball with Kadon
8. Go to FHE. Mom gave a great lesson!

8 Things I wish I could do
1. Play the guitar
2. Ride a unicycle
3. Travel
4. See my cousins more often
5. Clog
6. Sew more than the simplest of patterns
7. Write poetry
8. Compose Music

8 Shows I Watch
1. American Idol
2. Psych
3. Sabrina
4..... Um... yeah, that's it I think... I don't watch a ton of TV

8 favorite Fruit
1. Banana
2. Plum
3. Peach
4. Grapefruit
5. Apple (especially Gala)
6. Kiwi
7. Watermelon
8. Strawberry


8 places i'd like to travel to
1. London
2. Paris
3. NYC
4. Hawaii
5. Madrid
6. Bahamas
7. Australia
8. Alaska


8 Places I have lived
1. Mesa AZ... same house my whole life!

8 People i tagged

hmm.... I think I will forgo this one. If you feel like doing it, have at it! It's kinda fun!

1 comment:

Linda and Rhonda said...

Do I love you? Um...yes!
~Rhonda~