Melt Happens.

This is not my hand or cone btw.
So I am a big fan of chocolate-dipped cones. Yesterday, Julie and I went to Tasty Freeze to get this wonderful treat. (This was my first experience with Tasty Freeze by the way... I usually get dipped cones at Dairy Queen... and honestly that doesn't happen all that often). So the man at the counter was extremely nice, but not so skilled in dipping these cones. The picture I uploaded is how it is supposed to be done... the chocolate is supposed to go down over the cone so that you don't get any leakage... well, our cones weren't dipped all the way down. We had a small layer of ice-cream showing, but didn't think much of it until we got in the car to take our treats back to my house. Exposed ice cream + Arizona heat - gracefulness = sticky MESS! So we are driving along and I am in the passenger seat, so I am doing ok... but Julie... not so much. She was trying to drive and stop her cone from melting and we were both laughing so hard. By the time that Julie had a lovely white stream of melting sugar down her arm and onto her pants, she decided that we should probably pull over and take care of the mess. Luckily she had a couple of tire changing towels in her trunk and we were able to mop up the mess and get home with our treat. So yeah... we thought it was funny. Moral of the story: ask the nice tasty freeze man to dip the chocolate all the way down over the cone!
No comments:
Post a Comment