Both Mackay and Kadon are back in school and I am super jealous! I really want to go back and I am SO very ready! It is going to be a crazy busy year, but I think that it will be a lot of fun. I am especially ready to get back to institute! It is such a blessing to have such a strong institute program at ASU. I am also looking forward to my other classes. They should be a lot of fun…some will be a lot of hard work, but I am really excited to get back to school! Since things with school and piano will be so crazy, chances are that I won't blog too much. But I will try to be semi-good! And if not, I apologize in advance!

This is the lovely school of music at ASU! (aka-the "little birthday cake :) and I cannot WAIT to get back there!!!
Psych started!!!!!! I am SO excited! I don't watch very much TV, but Julie got me into Psych and now I am hooked! Julie and I had a Psych party complete with Pineapple for the season opener! It was pretty much awesome!!!
mmm
We had so much fun!
Mackay got his wisdom teeth out. He is doing really well. He made me promise not to post pictures, and I will keep that promise, but with much difficulty. His pictures were pretty much awesome. He did really well and was never really swollen. Mom and Grandma took great care of him and he was feeling pretty good the day after they were removed.
Good luck to everyone as summer winds down and we get ready to go back to school! I wish you all the best. And to those of you who are starting your first year of college, I am SO excited for you! It really is an awesome experience and I know that you will love it! Don't be too nervous... you are going to be fantabulous!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment