BUT... this weekend was GENERAL CONFERENCE!!!! Does anyone else just love General Conference? I truly needed it and I am so excited that there is still one more session to come today! I feel so blessed that twice a year we can hear the word of the Lord through the Prophets and Apostles. I feel that I have received much needed guidance and that I can review and re- prioritize my life. I have a renewed determination, a desire to repent and change and be better, an understanding that I cannot be perfect right now but I CAN give all that I have. I know that hard things won't go away but that it is all going to be okay.
If you didn't get the chance to watch all of the sessions of General Conference, I would really encourage you to get online and listen to them. I feel so very blessed and full of understanding. I just love Conference weekend!!!
1 comment:
Amen! :)
Post a Comment