Do you ever feel like you're behind on everything... and nothing has even started yet? ha ha. That's kinda how I feel right now. Well... that is not the purpose of this post. The purpose IS... well, a number of things.
First, I have something to share. On December 29th, my Grandparents were sealed in the Mesa Arizona Temple! I am so very proud of them and their decision. Even though I couldn't go inside, it was a glorious day and just absolutely wonderful! I can't wait for the day that I can go inside The Temple!
Secondly, Sarah Carpenter came and took some pictures for us. She did a great job! Here's a taste of what she did... we took lots, but here's the general idea:
The cousins waiting outside:
My Aunt Kim and her family couldn't be here, so this is 2/3 of my Grandparent's grandchildren

Singing "Jesus Wants me for a Sunbeam" to keep the little guys entertained while the adults were inside. The Temple was REALLY busy that day, so they were about 45 minutes after they thought. Thankfully, our Temple has a visitors center!

Thanks for the pictures, Sarah!
It really was a great day! Thanks for your example, Grandma and Grandpa!
Well... this is my last week until back-to-school! I really can't complain. I've had a really long, really fun, really productive break! I'm really grateful that I have gotten so many things done. I've also had a ton of fun being at home with my Mom. Things are going to get REALLY crazy REALLY fast though... so I will just say that I love you all, and I hope that I'll get to see you SOMEtime! Good luck to everyone with school, life, and whatever may come your way!


3 comments:
That's so exciting! Congratulations Bro. and Sis. Jones! (You can tell them that for me since you see them more than I do!)Thanks! Love ya!
Oh my goodness! That is so wonderful that they did that! Next time I see them, I will have to give them a big congratulations. (I did get to talk to them over break, when I went to my old ward...why didn't she tell me about it, so I could have been excited then?? It was only two days after! :) ) This post brought a smile to my face. :D
i am so happy that grandma and grandpa got sealed it makes me so happy that the gospel is in our lives. i learned about sacrifice yesterday at church and i thought of all the things our family has been through and how thankful i am for all of them and to have a great family like you!!! thank you for always being there when i need to talk i will update my blog but i need a lil help decorating it
Post a Comment