So I took a deep breath. And said a prayer.
And everything was okay.
Sometimes I move way too fast. I miss a lot of great things. I need to work on that. I am so very blessed!
So today I decided this is going to be a really great semester... I can't lose sight of that again. Life is good. School is an opportunity. Learning is a blessing. Who cares if I may never again need to know what D-Lydian, Flat 7 is? Or why Haydn's symphonies are like jokes? Or how to balance a chemical reaction? "All these things shall be for thy experience." Life is all in the perspective. I GET to learn these things! How cool is it that I DO know what D-Lydian Flat 7 is? Or that Haydn's symphonies are like jokes because of juxtaposed phrase structures and unexpected entrances? And Chemistry... well, I'm still working on my positive spin on that one! But you know, some day, I WILL need all these things... I'll need to know everything eventually! Why not get started now? I might as well have a good attitude about the things I'm doing, right?
Oh yeah... and breathe!
1 comment:
Yes... breathing is a wonderful concept. :) I love you so much and I know that you can make it through this semester! We both can and then we will party!!! :D
Just imagine, after this, we'll have 2 years of college under our belts - how awesome is that? Answer: Pretty dang awesome! :)
P.S. The word verification is "leade"... that's kinda boring. Sad day. :p
P.P.S. We should get some Jamba some time... Jamba is yummy, and I like it. :)
Post a Comment