Well, I am officially back in school! (Sigh) But really, I think that it is going to be okay! I finally got my schedule all lined out after I had to make some changes. I have a pretty good schedule... Wednesdays are pretty tough, with me being there from 8 to 4:30 and only one break from 2 to 2:45. But in all, I think that it's going to be pretty good.
Back to school also means back to teaching piano lessons. I really LOVE it. I feel so blessed to be able to teach such wonderful kids. I have so many friends that can't stand their jobs and I am just so happy that I can do something that I enjoy so much!
I hope that you are all doing well and that your back to school is as good as mine!
1 comment:
I LOVE KAILEI!!! I'm glad your life is going well. We really need to get together sometime. When my cousins came for Christmas, we showed them the movies we made, and I missed you! That movie was so much fun! I'm glad we didn't fall out of the truck! Have a happy day!
~Rhonda~
Post a Comment