I am totally incapable when it comes to doing anything on a computer beyond typing, e-mailing, blogging, LDS.org-ing, or iTunes-ing! I am supposed to be downloading this application for my way hard statistics class and the application is on ASU.edu for free (which is nice...can't complain...) BUT, I can't seem to download it for the life of me. If only I had a way cool technology capable friend that loved me enough to help me... (Yes, that is a hint if any of you way cool way awesome friends knows how to work a computer!!! hee hee!)
But I guess it's not that big of a deal. I think the Prof will go through it on Tuesday... I just needed to blow some steam! Thanks for listening!
3 comments:
I might be able to help you if you need me to. I can't promise anything, but I'll give it a shot if you want me to! :)
That would be great! I'll call you :)
Trust a computer geek- the more technology you get into, the more frustrating it becomes =)
Post a Comment