Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Failure

Okay. Kylie pointed out to me that I am definitely not keeping up with my commitment. So, now I am REcommitting, and it will really happen cuz I am even sending an e-mail out (finally) to announce my blog. I still don't really know how people have been finding it... but yay for you who did!!! And welcome to you first time visitors! 

So, I really don't know much about blogging and how to make my page all fancy and cool, so I am up for any suggestions! 

2 comments:

Linda and Rhonda said...

Oh my dearest Kailei! I miss you so much! I'm glad you decided to join the blogger world. Now maybe I can hear more about you than what Anna and Marcie tell me after piano lessons. I love you!!

~Rhonda~

Jenny said...

Haha...failure...Yay for you! I'm so excited to read your blog (because we all know I NEVER see you...:)). I might have to join the dark side some time soon here. And if you want cute backgrounds, go to TheCutestBlogOnTheBlock.com. Or so I hear. :)