Thursday, September 25, 2008
They Liked it. They really liked it!
Okay. So I am taking this online English 102 class. Probably not my best idea because I'm "all done" with school, but then I just have to come home and work on that... but honestly it's not bad. And I definitely spend less time on it than I would if I was going to an hour long lecture three times a week on top of the assignments! ha ha. So anyways, our first essay is due soon (a personal narrative) and I wrote this MUCHO dramatic paper about this crazy experience I had. We had to e-mail our papers to our group for peer review and when I read theirs, they were TOTALLY different from mine, but so similar to each others. Needless to say, I was nervous that I was going to have to do the entire thing over. Not so fun. Their papers were both very good and I gave them positive comments. (Not that I would have given negative comments even if they were not so hot.) So anyways, I got both peer reviews back today and I was SO nervous to read them. BUT, they both liked it! YAY! So I'm not saying this all to be like "that's right! I wrote a good paper." It's really just me blogging about something random so that ya'll know that I haven't disappeared from the world. So yeah. I don't have to do a massive rewrite after all and that is a comfort!!! So, I hope this post finds everyone well and that you are all writing mucho fantastic papers as well! ha ha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment