Saturday, September 27, 2008

Fun Times
















So I was looking through some old pictures and I found these and they made me smile, so here I am blogging about something that happened like 5 months ago... But it was fun! All the little 'uns are my cousins and brothers. This was at one of the cousin's birthday parties and we decided that the streamers would make fantastic ninja headbands. So yes. We had a ninja "fight" complete with "hi-yah!"s and other such excitement. We had lots of fun, as you can see in the fantabulous pictures! 

Wow! I'm adding pictures to my blog! I'm starting to learn. ha ha. Like I said before, if any of you all knowing bloggers have any advice on how to make my blog more exciting, I'm open. I really an not so technology savvy. 

1 comment:

Marilee said...

Very nice JO!! I miss ya girl!!