WOW! This was my first actual blog post. The others have basically just been me trying to talk myself into blogging. I guess now I'm official! :)
Friday, September 19, 2008
Nauvoo
So... what have I been up to these days? Well, other than going to school, teaching 25 piano students, and trying to have SOME sort of social life (it's a working progress) I have recently decided to audition to be a performing missionary in Nauvoo! Yeah. I am WAY excited. If you have never been to Nauvoo in the summer, there are 20 YSA age missionaries who perform 3 shows a day. When they aren't performing, they are at one of the historic sites teaching about it. On Sundays they do a devotional. I think it would be the most amazing experience. I know that only 10 girls are chosen, but I would absolutely love it if they chose me! So, I have to send in a video of me singing, reading a verse of scripture, etc. Then, if I get called back, I have to go to an audition the first week of January in Salt Lake! Exciting!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's so exciting Kailei!! Good luck!!! I'm sure you did wonderful! They're deaf if they don't pick you!! I love you and miss you!!! Keep in touch! :)
Hey sis that is so awesome!!! If they don't pick you they don't know what their missing and their loss!!! Love you and am proud of you! luv A.Kim:)
Post a Comment