Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Busy

Hey all. Just a quick note that I have not died. I'm just very busy and getting into the slightly stressed phase, but I think I'll pull out of it well. Anyways, I PROMISE I will be blogging about the road trip soon. It was way fun and Jenny took some pretty awesome pictures (let's just say one of them involves me in the sink... yeah-you know you'll want to see that!) SO, it's looking like I might be able to update this weekend... it's all dependent on my not imploding though, so we shall see!!!


2 comments:

Linda and Rhonda said...

Are you coming to Jacks party on Friday? Cuz that would be super fun and then we could talk. I have more I need to tell you too! Hopefully see you then!

~Rhonda~

Kailei said...

I wish I was! Stacy told me about it and it would have been SO fun... but I have a choir thing. We are singing with Ballet Arizona in their production of "A Midsummer Nights Dream."... But we HAVE to get together again soon cuz I have more to tell you too!!! I think we need a Kailei Rhonda story swap/ice-cream/whatever we feel like night!!!