Happy Conference weekend to everyone! I just love it tons, don't you? I hope that you are all enjoying. For those of you who are in town from school, I hope that you are having a happy visit and that you are enjoying your family. I am so glad that it is conference weekend! Isn't technology amazing? I am so grateful that we are all able to watch and participate in conference because of the modern technologies. Isn't is awesome to think that Latter Day Saints all over the world are viewing conference and hearing the words of the Lord through modern day prophets? Yes. I LOVE conference!!!
2 comments:
I agree, Conference is great! So far I've taken a lot of notes and learned a lot...there have been some really good talks. Hey, random story: they had a choir from the Provo MTC sing for Priesthood Session, and I totally saw Jason and Brad Pew singing (they showed Brad twice)! It was like the Twilight Zone, kind of, but also exciting, because they're going on their missions! Crazy wow-ness! :)
Oh I know... I just love conference! :)
Post a Comment