Also, shout out to Marilee for her awesome performance at the fair in Thatcher. Jenny and I took a way fun road trip down there and had a BLAST which I will also blog about soon. I want to make sure I have plenty of time to put all of our cool pictures and such up for now. (You'll definately want to see these pictures...let's just say that me driving + Jenny having my camera = a load of stinkin awesome pictures!!!)
I pretty much just wanted to let ya'll know that I'm not dead and that I've just been busy with the wedding/out of town. SO! There is much cool stuff to be posted at a later time, so just keep checking back every now and again... not that I'm forcing you... or am I?!?!?! :P (Yes Julie, that is a P). Can you tell that I'm way loopy right now? I've been staring at the computer for much too long trying to write an essay (darn procrastination!!!) Speaking of that... Does anyone know how to cite the Declaration of Independence in MLA format??? PLEASE tell me if you do! I will love you forever!
This is a much longer post than planned. Sorry for the loopy (GuataLUPE... sorry...only Julie got that one) rambling. Goodnight to all!!!
1 comment:
Haha! Do you realize how stinkin awesome you are Jo?!?
Post a Comment